Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

LIKE A STONE










                I am invisible
            like a stone on the beach
            it is only when you pause
            when you are bent deep
            yourself
            on days like these
            that you will see me
            if you have patience enough
            to gather waste that has littered 
            my shore
            you will eventually find me

            I am not like the others


            Hold me
            on moonlit nights
            that you may feel my texture
            my warmth
            and when it is time to return me there
            you will have found
            my space has shifted
            shallowed with time
            so there is nothing left
            but to carry my weight
            my solid weight
            in your mind 

             poem by annie
    

           

               

               

No comments:

Post a Comment